Before purchasing new tires, you should remember the following:
Only fit the tires specified in your vehicle documents, otherwise you might be breaking the law; this can have severe insurance and legal consequences for you if you have an accident.
If you fit tires not specified in the vehicle documents, these must be approved by the vehicle manufacturer.
Our recommendations when purchasing new tires:
• Fit only tires from one single manufacturer. (Using tires from different manufacturers can substantially impair the driving and braking characteristics of the vehicle.)
• At least replace tires per axle. (In general four-wheel drive vehicles should be fitted with identical tires.)
• When replacing tires, include the spare wheel at an early stage.
• Always insist on new valves when fitting new tires.
• Please allow for any specifications regarding running direction.